Bookmark me while you are here!!!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Recovering

This post is coming from the couch.  I’m down for the count, but with only four posts to go, I must finish this writing challenge.  It’s important that I get better, there’s a bunch of people coming to my house for an Easter picnic, plus I can’t disappoint some little people who want to hunt eggs!  So my doctor gave me some antibiotics and assured me that I would be fever free tomorrow and would not be contagious.  But right now, I think curling up in a ball will be the best medicine. Thanks Alexander Fleming for discovering penicillin, you saved Easter for me!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Ohhhh - glad you are on the couch and resting. Feel better quickly! I hope you have some help from the Bunny!

Tara @ A Teaching Life said...

Poor you...feel better!

drferreriblogspot.com said...

Yikes - speedy recovery - and yes..thanks for antibiotics!