Bookmark me while you are here!!!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 25, 2013

July 25 Photo of the Day
Ground

I was sitting on the ground this morning when I made this photo of Princess Brynn running around marking on things with her sidewalk chalk.  She was using the spongy thing in her left hand to wipe it off if she marked on something like your face or shoes!

July 25 Slice of Life
This morning I had to be at the dentist's office by 8:00 for an appointment made 6 months ago.  Brooks and Brynn were visiting and up and ready for the day.  I do not normally go anywhere while they are here so they were a little curious about what I was doing.  I got showered and dressed and walked out of the bedroom into the hall where Brynn was playing.  She looked me over with a critical eye and then looked down at my feet and said, "nice shoes."  It's good to get the okay from the two year old fashion police!


No comments: