Bookmark me while you are here!!!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 23, 2013

July 23 Photo of the Day
I Drew That. . .
I can't draw a lick so I will have to use this photo.  I found this on a chalkboard over at the Visitor House after Parker had been here.  He made me have really long fingers.  Do you think it looks like me? It's sorta round in the middle like me!

July 23  Slice of Life
We spend half the day returning a sink to Lowes.  We are replacing one at the Visitor House, well we are hiring someone to replace it.  Maybe we got one we can use this time.  While there we also wanted to buy some paint.  Why are there so many choices and so many colors?  And why don't they look the same on the wall as on the paint chips?  And what type of paint do you pick. . . enamel?  flat? satin?  What do all these things mean?  Construction stuff makes me nervous!

No comments: