Bookmark me while you are here!!!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2, 2013

Today's photo is shoes.
This time of year my shoe of choice is my flip flops.  I have some in every color, but these are my favorite brand.  They are Sanuk made from the same material as yoga mats, so they are very soft and squishy!

July 2  Slice of Life
Our Tuesday on the Ponderosa
Today was spent at the Visitor House cleaning.  We went over after breakfast and worked in the living room until one o'clock when we took a lunch break.  For me it was also a watch Days of Our Lives break.  We returned and worked until 6 o'clock, it was a productive afternoon.  We have almost completed cleaning the living room.  When finished it will make three completely clean rooms.  Completely clean means that all the walls, floors and windows have been vacuumed and washed and any spider webs have been removed!  It also means that I have taken all the "stuff" out of the room, cleaned it and packed it for consigning at the antique store.  Hopefully the Visitor House will soon be ready for visitors.  Who wants to be first?

No comments: