Bookmark me while you are here!!!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Dreary Winter Weekend

What a dreary winter weekend it has been.  It makes me more lazy than usual!  The sun did shine for just a few minutes this afternoon, otherwise its been cloudy and dreary.  I'm not very productive in weather like this.  It makes me want to play Bejeweled Blitz and read books. Tomorrow I will try to attack the day with enthusiasm and get more accomplished.  I did try to collect the Christmas decorations to be boxed up for next year. Somehow, they seem to multiply. When I take them down there seems to be more than I put out!

On my phone this weekend:
One girl with a train stuck in her hair

One girl enjoying her bath
One little guy eating  the last Christmas cupcake

Cousins having an after Christmas gift exchange and some serious playing
And a text from a speeder!


No comments: