Bookmark me while you are here!!!

Friday, February 20, 2015

snow week

Since Monday I feel like I've been in the movie Ground Hog Day, where you keep waking up to the same day over and over!  It looks like this in our driveway so my car has not moved.
All of the side roads that lead to our house looks like this, except for the big hills.  They are cleared.
I did leave the house one day to go with Peanut to get hay in the four wheel drive truck.  Otherwise I would not know what this road looked like!
This morning its still here! And still cold! And the forecast is for another winter storm!

This woodpecker has tried to peck our house down this week and when he couldn't succeed starting stealing the dog food.

On a brighter note the hot water in the kitchen just started running, it had frozen last night.

No comments: