Bookmark me while you are here!!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

big birthday celebration

My grands are all happy children.  It's hard to steal their joy!  They are excited about anything we do together, going for a walk, playing a game or riding the golf cart, but if there is a celebration involved they just about explode with excitement!  They all came this weekend to have a birthday celebration for me!  Mom and Dad cooked a big meal and we had a great time playing balloon games and eating ice cream cake.  They all pick out their own presents so you always get a treasure.  This month is filled with more birthdays and Valentine's Day so the excitement level is off the charts!










Happy Birthday to me!



1 comment:

House Queen said...

Looks like a GRAND birthday to me! Glad your day was special!