Bookmark me while you are here!!!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Birthday 57

Today is my birthday.  Birthday number 57.  I got many, many calls, cards, texts, and facebook posts with good wishes for my special day, but some of the best parts of my birthday were the things I received from the Ponderosa Grand Kids!
From the Ponderosa Stinkbugs, Brooks and Brynn, there is a photo book full of their little faces and special captions their mom helped them write.




Parker gave me a present last week.  It is some special items for the miniature gardens we build together.  We call them gnome gardens.  His mom said he took special care in choosing the perfect things.
I love them all!
He also sent me a card with a picture of a gnome garden.
He rigged the card with confetti.  Though the magic of technology we were able to facetime with each other while I opened it and he could see it come falling out!
My mom and dad made a birthday dinner with ham, corn, sweet potatoes, green beans, roasted potatoes, tomatoes, and rolls.  There was also strawberries/dip and birthday cake and presents!  It was a very special day.  Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: