Bookmark me while you are here!!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

De-cluttering Update

Well, last week saw little progress on the great de-cluttering project.  I was distracted.  By this. . . 

You know what they say:
Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, because there are more important things to be accomplished.  For instance, you should work on your dance moves any chance you get.


And the Ponderosa is covered with limbs and sticks that need to be removed.


There are trees that need someone to hide behind them.

We discovered if you will tell the UPS guy (aka Package Man) some knock-knock jokes when he comes by that he knows some jokes to tell you too, just ask him sometime!

And don't forget that sometimes it's just fun to run!

I hope that my grandson, looking back on today,
remembers a Nana who had time to play.
Children grow up when you're not looking,
there will be years ahead for cleaning and cooking.

So hush now cobwebs, dust - go to sleep
I'm playing with  my baby cause babies don't keep,
And I'll start the de-clutter project next week!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

And you are exactly right...those things can wait! I figure I can clean house and do those things when there are no children around...it is playtime! I do not want Samuel and Anna to grow up and say "My momma sure could clean house."