Bookmark me while you are here!!!

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

getting back on track

Well, I let October go by and then I let November go by and no posts.  My Aunt Linda gently reminded me that she checks my blog every night before she goes to bed, so I am going to try and do better.  Plus the building is winding down, almost everything has been chosen and there are less trips to building supply centers!  We've still been doing lots of exciting things but our home base is totally unorganized with all the construction so I spend extra time looking for things! Here's some highlights from October.
We started out the month with our annual family photos.  This year we went to the Obey River Campground with Jennifer Potter and had perfect weather for our photos. 





We had a baby shower for Little Evie Mae who will be born on Thursday, Dec. 3rd.


Peanut had a birthday and we celebrated by taking a train ride in the Big South Fork with our friends from church and Tracie and Parker.





We had a fun Halloween lunch with the Seniors at First Christian Church
Even though we did not get to see them this year, all the grands enjoyed Halloween despite the rainy conditions that week-end.

 In November, we continued to spend time and money choosing building supplies!
 We celebrated Parker's 9th birthday with a Star Wars party.





We celebrated Thanksgiving in my new kitchen and with Dr. Joe in Knoxville and at Brooks and Brynn's school.








No comments: