Bookmark me while you are here!!!

Friday, September 4, 2009

What's ON your fridge Friday



I have this Spongebob collage on my fridge. It was made by friend, Carson. She is in the fifth grade and lives in the same sub division as my daughters. I was lucky enough to be at her house when she was having a craft sale. I thought it was great that she was such a young entrepreneur. She had made all sorts of crafts and was selling them for 50 cents to one dollar. Her twin, Kenzie was helping her with the sale. They had set up tables in their drive and put up signs to advertise. Business was good while we were there. I also scored a popsicle picture frame. Tracie purchased some great earrings and Stephanie got some painted rocks and a shell car made from a tape dispenser. I am hoping they make this an annual event and I can go back! Good job Carson!!!!

No comments: